Process of buying a property in Bahrain explained
Are you considering buying a property in Bahrain soon? If you do, then you need to investigate the real estate market and be sure about your investment. Bahrain is a small country in Asia (in The Middle East) that attract many ex-past in the last years. The most important thing to know is that you are able to buy a property here as a foreigner, but only in these areas Ahmed Al-Fateh, Hoora, Bu Ghazal, Seef, Northern Manama, Durrat Al-Bahrain, Amwaj Islands.
Why should you invest in a home right here in Bahrain, what are the advantages?
- Consistent development and innovation, from architecture to public transportation and economy. The number of construction permits increased by 10% year-on-year which is a good sign for you when buying a property in Bahrain.
- Capital appreciation, which means your capital will keep on accruing more value over time. Explore Bahrain real estate market and make sure to choose the right location.
- If you want to rent your apartment, the good news is that the rental market is strong.
- Because Bahrain is a small island, the demand for homes is high, especially in Manama.
- This country is easily accessible by air, land, and sea.
- Society is open, women can work and drive, and even full business ownership is available for foreigners.
Tips for buying a property in Bahrain
Ex-pats can own a property but foreign property owners must pay 10% municipal tax on properties, while citizens don’t. Before you start researching home improvement trends in Bahrain there are some steps you should take when purchasing a property.
- Prepare all the required paperwork and finances too. You should hire a professional with a long experience with foreigners who want to buy a property in Bahrain.
- Hire a local real estate agent and visit a couple of different locations. Every city here is special and different, so if you are able to, make sure to visit everything you can.
- The final step is to register. You need to prove your ownership of the property and maintain your legal rights.
Renting a storage unit in Bahrain
What if your home is not ready for moving in, or you are renovating it? Where to put all your belongings where they can be locked and safe. It is not easy to be a foreigner. Renting short term storage is an option to consider in Bahrain. After all, a temporary solution is the best option in this case, even when you are moving to Bahrain and still looking for a home to buy.
Buying a property in Bahrain may be a good call to make if you want to live in the Middle East. It is a very modern and open country, even it is a Muslim place, ruled by laws of Islam. The weather is nice, the people are friendly and there are many foreigners.